If you value your role as a Level 3 Classroom Teacher and are proud of your profession, you can help support and promote it through your membership, costing just $50 p/a (tax deductible).
- Meet teachers from all geographic and subject areas of teaching across WA
- Share your expertise and learn from others at our free workshops
- Know that you have colleagues to call on for help or advice when needed
- Welcome new Level 3 Classroom Teachers to their new role when they receive their certificates at our highlight annual Celebration Event, run and funded by the Association
- Be part of the Association that reflects the very best in public school teaching and join us in conversations with educational leaders
- Enjoy continued professional reflection and growth with trusted colleagues
All current financial members may attend any committee meeting, vote at the Annual General Meeting and stand for a role on the committee.
All newly-appointed Level 3 Classroom Teachers are warmly welcomed to the Association and are considered honorary members until the following March when they are invited to become full members.